International Relations Office MENDELU announced the 1st call for applications for Erasmus+ Study Period 2018/19 and 3rd call for Erasmus+ Traineeships 2017/2018
The call for applications is opened from January 3rd till February 5th, 2018.
Selection procedure results will be published on March 16th, 2018.
During the term Februray 12th – 16th we organize a week-intensive preparatory course for written part of the English exam. You can apply and inform at email@example.com. The written language exam will take place in the week of 19th February till 23rd February 2018.
Following documents must be delivered to the International Relations Office of FBE by February 5th 2018 (at latest!):
- signed application (generated in UIS)
- motivation letter
- Learning Agreement Proposal (one for each university!)
International relations Office
Faculty of Business and Economics
Q 1.92 (Dean's Office)
+420 545 132 799
Office hours: Mo 9-12, Wed 10-12 & 13-14, Thu 9-12
- for second- and third-year bachelor students
- for all master/PhD students
- length of stay: 3-12 months
- taking place between June 1st and September 30th 2018
STUDENTS HAVE TO CHECK VISA REQUIREMENTS OF THE COUNTRY THEY WANT TO STUDY IN.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDY STAY IN THE COUNTRY OF STUDENT'S ORIGIN ARE OF THE LOWEST PRIORITY AND WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED.
1) Choose a university, where you want to go: List of partner universities for study stay
Reports about the abroads placements (here you can find reports of your fellow students from study stays abroad).
2) Choose the courses you want to study there and fill in the Learning Agreement Proposal.
- Recommended number of credits is 30ECTS, minimum number of required credits is 18 ECTS.
- Courses must correspond with student' study programme at FBE. Students must not choose courses they have already passed/failed at FBE. Language courses in Learning Agreement must be on higher level than is already achieved.
- Courses with corresponding syllabi might be recognized for FBE courses. Other courses with only partially corresponding syllabi will be recognized as UPZ: Recognised professional course from study stay. Languages and other courses not directly corresponding with study programme will be recognized as UP: Elective courses.
3) Submit your application in UIS (Personal administration - My Studies - Student' Portal. My study abroad - Submit exchange programme application - Select a period (2018/2019) - Select. Fill in preffered semester and school. Save the application Print it. Bring signed application to International Relations Office (Q1.92)
4) Students has to pass language exam and interview. Students will receive e-mail with details from MENDELU IRO.
5) Assesment criteria for Selection procedure:
- Choice of relevant courses (30%)
- Language exam and interview (30%)
- Study Average (30%)
- Buddy system (10%)
6) Selection results will be published on March 16th, 2018. Student nominations to partner universities are done by MENDELU IRO.
Students are nominated to partner university by MENDELU IRO. Students ar
- students are responsible for administration required by the partner university
- compulsory informational meeting with presentation (provided by MENDELU IRO)
Letter of acceptance - provided by partner university, with dates of study stay. Submit to FBE IRO (based on L of A the mobility is added to UIS)
Checklist in UIS -available after submitting Lof A. Students have to upload all required documents.
Bank account - add EUR bank account number to UIS (has to be Czech bank institution!)
- Learning agreement - fill in Learning Agreement based on Learning Agreement Proposal. Submit to FBE IRO. After approval, send to partner university. Upload LA signed by all 3 parties to Checklist in UIS.
Travel proposal - apply in UIS, print 3 copies and bring to FBE IRO for approval. Pay the compulsory travel insurance at Cashier desk (building A).
Grant agreement - upon completion of all previous steps upload all required documents to Checklist in UIS. Contact MENDELU IRO (Ing. Markéta Tomanová, firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange signature of Grant agreement.
Changes to Learning Agreement - in exceptional cases (cancelled courses, timetable conflicts)
Extension of study stay - possible only in winter semester, submit by 30 November
Confirmation of Study period - submit within 7 days after the end of study stay. Original - MENDELU IRO, copy - FBE IRO.
Transcript of records (TOR) - submit to FBE IRO.
Application for recognition of courses from study stay - submit in UIS, within 7 days from issue of TOR
All documents have to be uploaded to Checklist in UIS.
Final report - submit in UIS within 30 days
EU Survey - submit by e-mail
In case the Erasmus+ study stay was shorter than planned or the student has not obtained minimum of 18 ECTS or otherwise has not fullfilled the conditions of Erasmus+ study stay, proportional part of the Grant must be refunded by the student.
See MENDELU IRO website for full information.
- taking place between March 17th 2018 and September 15th 2018.
- students have to find a company or institution by themselves
- Alfa Agency (paid service, arranges traineeship)
We financially support the whole lenght of the traineeship period in this call unlike the standard traineeships periods financed just for 2 months.
Note well!!! A Letter of Acceptance issued by the relevant Traineeship Provider is now a compulsory annex to the Application form as well as a motivation letter where you describe type of work you will carry out during your traineeship.
The template of the Letter of Acceptance as well as the application form can be downloaded here: