We would like to bring Youth Week to your attention! and to the attention of your students.
What is Youth Week?
An Erasmus+ youth exchange: 10 days of workshops, personal and professional development, and exciting and reflective activities.
Suburb of Budapest, in 2-bed rooms in a university dorm.
€30 thanks to Erasmus+ funding, waivers are available.
Yes, indeed! The participation fee includes accommodation and food, all workshops and activities! Plus, travel can be reimbursed.
Participant applications are still open until 31 May.
- Learn about world affairs and sustainability: interactive workshops focus on SDG’s, responsible consumption and climate rights.
- Get ready for the current job market: get inspired from the facilitator’s personal experience, work out potential career plans and learn about your transferable skills.
- Have a taste of social entrepreneurship: learn from entrepreneurs from the region and test your ideas in your own project!
- Practice mindfulness and reflection: daily self-reflection, a refreshing small hike, and a mindfulness workshop.
- Grow your regional network: both participants and facilitators will share their personal stories and culture - learn about opportunities across borders.
How to apply?
Check out the Website prepare questions, submit Application form -> Wait for confirmation -> You're on board
Do you have questions?
Join the Info Session | Schedule a Quick info call