This page was last modified on 31.1.2019 by Irena Doubkova
- for second- and third-year bachelor students
- for all master / PhD students
- length of stay: 3-12 months
For detailed information on Erasmus+ check following website: http://www.iro.mendelu.cz/outgoing-students/exchange-students/27715-erasmus
Students have to find out about visa requirements of the country they want to study in.
Study stays in the country of residence are not possible. Study stays in the country of the student's origin have the lowest priority. Thus, such stays will not be approved by MENDELU.
1) Choose a university, where you want to go: LIST OF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES FOR STUDY STAY
Reports about the abroads placements (here you can find reports of your fellow students from study stays abroad).
2) Choose the courses you want to study there and fill in the Learning Agreement Proposal for each university.
- Recommended number of credits is 30ECTS, minimum number of required credits is 18 ECTS.
- Courses must correspond with student' study programme at FBE. Students must not choose courses they have already passed/failed at FBE. Language courses in Learning Agreement must be on higher level than is already achieved.
- Courses with corresponding syllabi might be recognized for FBE courses. Other courses with only partially corresponding syllabi will be recognized as UPZ: Recognised professional course from study stay. Languages and other courses not directly corresponding with study programme will be recognized as UP: Elective courses.
|3) Submit your application in UIS (Personal administration - My Studies - Student' Portal. My study abroad - Submit exchange programme application - Select a period (2019/2020) - Select. Fill in preffered semester and school. Save the application. Print it and sign. (deadline 3rd February 2019)|
|4) Prepare MOTIVATION LETTER (short, main reasons for your study stay)|
- signed application
- motivation letter
- proposal for each university
to faculty International Relations Office (Q 1.92, Irena Doubková) by 4th February 2019 at latest.
|6) Students are required to pass language exam and interview. Written language test will take place in the week of 18th -22nd February 2019. Students will receive e-mail with details from MENDELU IRO.|
7) Assesment criteria for Selection procedure:
- Choice of relevant courses (30%)
- Language exam and interview (30%)
- Study Average (30%)
- Buddy system (10%)
The results will be announced on 4th March 2019.
- students are responsible for administration required by the partner university
- compulsory informational meeting with presentation (provided by MENDELU IRO)
Letter of acceptance - provided by partner university, with dates of study stay. Submit to FBE IRO (based on L of A the mobility is added to UIS)
Checklist in UIS -available after submitting Lof A. Students have to upload all required documents.
Bank account - add EUR bank account number to UIS (has to be Czech bank institution!)
- Learning agreement - fill in Learning Agreement based on Learning Agreement Proposal. Submit to FBE IRO. After approval, send to partner university. Upload LA signed by all 3 parties to Checklist in UIS.
Travel proposal - apply in UIS, print 3 copies and bring to FBE IRO for approval. Pay the compulsory travel insurance at Cashier desk (building A).
Grant agreement - upon completion of all previous steps upload all required documents to Checklist in UIS. Contact MENDELU IRO (Ing. Soňa Vašíčková, email@example.com) to arrange signature of Grant agreement.
Changes to Learning Agreement - in exceptional cases (cancelled courses, timetable conflicts)
Extension of study stay - possible only in winter semester, submit by 30 November
Confirmation of Study period - submit within 7 days after the end of study stay. Original - MENDELU IRO, copy - FBE IRO.
Transcript of records (TOR) - submit to FBE IRO.
Application for recognition of courses from study stay - submit in UIS, within 7 days from issue of TOR
All documents have to be uploaded to Checklist in UIS.
Final report - submit in UIS within 30 days
EU Survey - submit by e-mail
In case the Erasmus+ study stay was shorter than planned or the student has not obtained minimum of 18 ECTS or otherwise has not fullfilled the conditions of Erasmus+ study stay, proportional part of the Grant must be refunded by the student.